TestCon Europe 2023
October 24 – 27
Onsite & Online
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Become a part of something truly special – speak at TestCon conference in October 2023 and engage with software testing and QA community by sharing your knowledge, experience, thoughts and innovative solutions.
TestCon Europe is the leading event primarily aimed at Software Testers and Test Analysts, QA Engineers, Developers, Test Managers, Team Leads and anyone willing to learn best practices and make their contribution to the smoother software development cycle and quality. The conference provides an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, exchange experiences, discuss and deliberate ideas and benefit from networking opportunities.
We look forward to receiving submissions to speak on:
- Test Management
- Testing Techniques and Methodologies
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Testing the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Testing Metrics
- Agile Testing
- Test Team Leadership
- Soft Skills
- Shift-Left Testing
- AI-Powered Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Risk-Based Testing
- Release Management
- User Experience
- Security Scanning
- Compliance Testing
- Load Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Usability Testing
- Test Environment Automation
Submissions are welcome from Software Testers and QA Engineers, IT Managers, Consultants, Trainers and anyone with interesting experience in software testing approach, technologies, tools or solutions.
You can propose one or several speaking engagements of your choice:
- Conference Talk– a 45-minute presentation, including a Q&A session. You are welcome to propose several talks if you wish.
- Panel Discussion – a 45-minute discussion space with other panelists on a trending, no-commonly-agreed world topic.
- Pre-Conference Workshop – full-day (6 hour) courses taught by experts on a specific topic, preferably with hands-on labs and in-depth technical knowledge.
To submit your proposal, please fill out this form or contact our conference team at email email@example.com.
Accepted speakers will receive a complementary conference registration, and an invitation to participate as a guest of honor in the next conference.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody. Read the Code of Conduct here.