TestCon Europe 2022
October 26 – 27
CALL FOR TRACK HOSTS
TestCon Europe is the leading event primarily aimed at Software Testers and Test Analysts, QA Engineers, Developers, Test Managers, Team Leads and anyone willing to learn best practices and make their contribution to the smoother software development cycle and quality. The conference provides an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, exchange experiences, discuss and deliberate ideas and benefit from networking opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to invite everyone with event or podcast hosting experience and/or anyone passionate about software testing topic and eager to experience themselves as track hosts.
What is expected?
The main responsibilities of a track host include:
- Introduce the speakers and their sessions by adding up some spice;
- Initiate a short chit-chat with the speaker before the session to get things going;
- Facilitate the session by keeping the track of time and upholding the flow;
- Break the silence and get the audience to speak up;
- Maintain a positive and festive atmosphere.
Accepted Track Hosts will receive a complementary conference registration.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Read the Code of Conduct here.